Ready To Make an Impact?
70% of people are stuck in a job they don’t love. What if you couldn’t wait for Monday morning to show up? At Anchor Marketing Co., we want to invest in YOU to help you grow – not only in your position – but as a person and as a leader. We take our responsibility to our employees seriously and keep twelve months of expenses in retained earnings, plus forecast our cash flow 16 weeks out to bring additional stability.
We are a top performance marketing agency built by a high performing team, and we pivot as fast as the digital marketplace. We stick with our people and our people stick with us. We serve our team and our team leads in service to the world.
Our innovative services are developed by listening to our customers and understanding their pain points. Our digital marketing strategies help small business owners consistently win in a digital world.
Our customers are life-long partners and we win together.
Our impact is much bigger than our bottom line: We develop the best leaders with the biggest hearts, and we give back to our community, both with time and money. Our community and the world thrive together with our business and our partners.
We help small businesses win in a digital world.
Making an Impact
We partner with our customers to make them successful and, as a result, change the world.
We also develop leaders, within our company, who impact the world.
Our culture is warm, open, positive, collaborative, respectful, and engaging. We communicate often and clearly, and understand each other’s personality types. We are constantly learning and improving our processes. Our vision, mission, and purpose are clear. We hold each other accountable and we understand that coaching and constructive feedback are important parts of developing leaders on a high performing team. We have fun together. And laugh and cry together.
Virtual Assistant Opportunity
Anchor Marketing Co. is growing, and we need a qualified virtual assistant to further support the goals of Anchor Marketing Co. and serve our clients well.
- A track record of being an excellence-driven individual
- College degree
- Proven experience as a Virtual Assistant: a least 1 year in VA experience or related position
- In-depth understanding of entire MS Office suite
- Ability to organize a daily workload by prioritiesMust be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environmentA proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills
- We forsee the support being around 5-10 hours a week
- Work mainly with our Chief Operating Officer, Vijay
- Preparing invoices
- Working on monthly client reports (training will be provided as necesary)
- Helping prepare for relevant meetings and recording minutes from meetings if needed
- Using various software, including word processing, spreadsheets, databases
- Reading and analyzing incoming memos, submissions, and distributing them as needed
- Experience as a virtual assistant
Does this seem like something that fits your skillset?
How to apply:
- Email us your resume and in the subject line include your [first and last name, and company name]. Email to firstname.lastname@example.org (please no spam)
- Fill out an application survey for us to see if you would be a good fit.
Once we have reviewed your resume and survey (you must complete both to be eligible), we will reach out for an interview if we are interested!